Scheduling exercise can be a struggle for anyone.
But for moms, squeezing in workouts can be almost impossible!
How are you supposed to find time to work out when you can’t even go to the bathroom undisturbed?
- Start YOUR day early with exercise
- Plan your day!
- Don’t worry about what you’re wearing. You can work out in Pj’s!
- Walk at lunchtime after eating
- Include animals and kids!
- Make the Jungle Gym a Bootcamp
- Eat healthy so you have energy
- Invite your friends for motivation and accountability
- Gym Class for them is also gym time for moms!
- Take it slow!
- Make a Home Gym, anywhere, you don’t need fancy equipment, you can get exercise classes streamed on demand at home! Just move!
- If you work at a desk, make sure you get up and move around frequently
- Get support from your friends or professionals and on Busy-Mom.com (Ava, Owner of Busy-Mom.com was also a Beachbody Coach, and I’m a Plyoga instructor!)